Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ex hausted

i thought that i wouldn't be able to wake today
yet i still manage to attend the class ^^
damn tired
until I let me brain under hibernate condition
make it fully blank and clear
and surprising i was able to understand what my engineering science lecture taught
usually i will just take what he said as crapping
well,its my problem indeed
he is a good lect Xp

anyway
f***ing tired and emo today
swear that im not going to steam myself just like what i did to my egg inside the rice cooker anymore
if there is any reasons causing me to lost my weight through steaming
i think mostly probably is due to two reasons
1st,make me headache, dizzy and feel like getting fever
2nd,make me lost my appetite and vomit out food completely that i have taken
its would holly BS if any1 couldn't lost their weight under "i feel like im sick" and "i feel no appetite" condition for long term...even its just once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment